Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviewing the projects ( Partner Led or Inhouse) and engaging the respective HQ Businesses
- Facilitate and monitor projects based on lean tenets, tools usage and non linearity to improve productivity
- Publish and implement Quarterly business review with Partners
- Formulate value delivery framework and ensure that the value delivery ideas are conceived and implemented by every partner and also for in house projects
- Risk and Compliance
- Review the programs and projects objectively and ensure proactive risk and dependency management
- Identify compliance and 100% adherence to contract through qtrly audits
- Create processes, tools, sustainable review mechanisms to ensure all types of contractual risk and ensure partners adherence on compliance are managed properly.
Desired Candidate Profile
•10+ years of experience in Project management/Vendor Management with good knowledge in QMS systems
•Extensive experience in using Agile/Sprints & a product (MVP) centric design; Applying Devops (CI/CD) and automation throughout the program development and rollouts
•Drive Innovation within the team
•Strong team player, able to work effectively as part of cross-functional and distributed team. Experience in working with virtual team, is preferred.
•Helps the team achieve excellence in areas including quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
•Effective analytical skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
•Excellent Communicational skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, Facilitation, influencing) including strong skills in active listening to improve team effectiveness and performance.
•Exposure to Tools like JIRA is preferred.
•Experience in organizing and facilitating the scrum ceremonies. Expertise in SAFe Agile.
Good Command on Java, Angular, Microservices, NodeJS, MongoDB, OpenStack, Linux Virtual Server, Grafana, Prometheus, Ansible (AWX), C / Java / Web Development (C / Java / Jsp / XML / SQL / HTTP)