Roles and Responsibilities
- Selenium/ QTP / CUCUMBER
- Experience using industry-standard software and tools and developing test plans and QC validation checklists to authenticate the quality of software releases.
- Fast learner with significant attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork, diplomacy, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to balance timelines and business needs with risk.
- Functional, integration & system testing
- Test plans, cases, processes & functional requirements
- Well-versed with Test Documentation (Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Data, Defect Report, and Test Metrics).
- Scripting & documentation
- Performance & UAT testing
- UI & compatibility testing
- Smoke testing
- Ad Hoc & regression testing
- Performance/load/stress testing
- Testing automation
- Defect tracking tools
- Client server/Web environments
- Mobile/Tablet/Android/IOS testing
Desired Candidate Profile
- Software QA tester with full system development lifecycle experience, including designing, developing, and implementing test plans, test cases, and test processes fueling swift corrective actions, significant cost savings, and fault-free audits.
- Hands-on technology professional accustomed to working in complex, project-based environments. Multifaceted experience in QA software testing, software development, and user-acceptance testing.
- Advanced command of various testing suites, agile methodologies, and monitoring tools; and cross-platform skills in Windows, Linux, and Unix.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- 4-6 years experience QA – Manual / Automation selenium + .NET + PHP scripting testing with open-source technology
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Programming: C++, PHP, .NET
- Documentation: MS Office, Open Office
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL
- Testing Tools: UFT (formerly QTP), Selenium
- Bug tracking Jira/Bugzilla /Redmine
Perks and Benefits
Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate(s) and will be discussed on a case-to-case basis