Loop HealthPune, Maharashtra
Loop Health (www.loophealth.com) offers amazing primary care and affordable insurance to modern companies in India. We are the first insurance broker that provides unlimited access to an in-house Medical Team. We’re proud to serve 100+ companies like Helpshift, Shaadi, mSwipe, GE and more to support 40,000+ employees for their insurance and healthcare needs.
We are backed by global investors like Sierra Ventures (investors of MakeMyTrip), Soma Capital and Y-Combinator and angel investors from WeWork, Twitch, and Google Ventures.
In this role, you will strengthen Loop Health’s organic growth across new and existing markets. As an SEO Consultant, you’ll be responsible for monitoring SEO performance and using data insights to uncover opportunities and develop strategy. You’ll work closely with the Marketing team and collaborate with engineering teams to properly implement SEO best practices. Through analysis and strategy-setting, you’ll ultimately work to drive users to discover Loop Health and find the best ways to get outside.
What success looks like?
- Partnering with the Managing Editor to develop and implement SEO strategies across content programming
- Using data-driven insights to identify trends and provide actionable recommendations
- Performing ongoing keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and assess risks
- Identifying and understanding content gaps and experiment opportunities
- Monitoring and reporting on search performance across platforms, content types, and locales to measure success
- Tracking algorithm changes and SERP volatility
- Performing site evaluations to raise technical opportunities and issues
What sets you up for success?
- 3 years in SEO analysis or consulting
- Proven experience in increasing organic search traffic
- A keen understanding of top and bottom-line SEO metrics
- Working knowledge of the ever-changing SEO landscape
- Excellent web analytics skills (Google Analytics and Search Console, SQL, Looker) and a passion for data
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Linkdex, etc.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfort working in fast-paced and dynamic start up environment
- Passion for our mission
Life at Loop Health
At Loop, we’re building a diverse and energetic team determined to improve Indian health care. To do this, we’re need a team with diverse backgrounds in insurance, healthcare, technology, and operations.
We offer comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, company social events, wellness programs, and opportunities for mentorship.