Xpress Polyclinic and Pathlabs
We are looking for someone with a good track record for the role of office-assistant (Female) for medical Sector, She perform administrative and routine clerical tasks. Their responsibilities may include organizing and managing files, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- co-ordinate and maintain staff administrative records such as staff Staff phones and company credit cards
- type documents, reports and correspondence
- organize travel arrangements for staff
- assist with event planning and implementation
- monitor and maintain office supplies
- ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
- keep office area clean and tidy
- take and distribute accurate messages
- receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- fax, scan and copy documents
- maintain office filing and storage systems
- update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
Qualifications for Office Assistant
- General education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment