Skill required: Telecom Operations – Customer Service Management
Designation: Management Level – New Associate
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Network Operations vertical which ensures that we maintain a robust common integration framework to help communications clients address challenges, increase their margins, improve asset realization, improve customer service, increase revenues, reduce overall costs and accelerate sales cycles.
The Telecom Operations team is involved in developing structures, processes, and capabilities for managing and monitoring telecommunications networks.
The Customer Service Management team focuses on managing the organization’s interaction with current and potential customers. The team is responsible for handling customer queries, enhancing customer satisfaction, ensuring customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth. The team is also responsible for improving business relationships with customers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.