Marketing Manager Jobs in Delhi at CryptoMize – Check Out Digital Marketing Manager Job For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Salary Marketing management is the organizational discipline which focuses on the practical application of marketing orientation, techniques and methods inside enterprises and organizations and on the management of a firm’s marketing resources and activities. Marketing management leads brand management, marketing communications (including advertising, promotions and public relations), market research, product marketing, distribution channel management, pricing, and customer service.
Role of Marketing Manager
Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Marketing managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, they may be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote. They develop strategic marketing plans for a company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Marketing manager is responsible for analysing and attributing marketing campaigns using digital advertising software, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms and internal data. Tracking campaign KPIs (engagement, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, ROI) and identifying opportunities for improvement. Overseeing social media channels, specifically Instagram and Facebook, determining and executing upon creative strategies to grow following and engagement.
CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered & trained a team of Industry Experts that have Supernatural Powers like clairvoyance, foresight, superspeed, invisibility, teleportation and omnipresence.Location:DelhiOpening Status:AvailableEmployement:Full timeJob Type:PermanentStart Date:ImmediateSalary:Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Manager Jobs
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization’s offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization’s products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Skills
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Trained or educated with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Familiar with all marketing strategies
- Having good communication skills
- Able to work in competitive environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to change