Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the Director of Internal Audit, this position is a highly visible and an impactful role across the company. The Internal Audit Manager, based in Delhi, India will work with all levels of management to promote business integrity and robust internal control structures, compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, and recommend process improvements.
- Lead in SOX planning, scoping, and risk assessment process through close collaboration with external auditors and business process owners
- Have an understanding of key business processes and IT dependencies
- Conduct IT walkthroughs and controls testing according to established audit standards
- In-depth knowledge of ITGCs, application controls, key reports, interfaces, integrations, and segregations of duties rules
- Develop high-quality process and audit testing documentation for design effectiveness and operating effectiveness of ITGCs
- Perform detailed reviews of audit documentation
- Develop, maintain, track project plans to enable accurate reporting
- Work with a broad spectrum of technologies including cloud environments
- Assess and articulate risks associated with system configuration and administration
- Evaluate audit findings and coordinate remediation of deficiencies
- Perform system implementation impact assessment as they relate to key business processes
- Develop business relationships and proactively interact with process owners to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for improvement and optimization
- Demonstrate initiative and provide timely updates to internal audit management
- Manage multiple tasks effectively
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned in support of the internal audit team and corporate objectives
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in business and technology operational audit, IT governance risk and compliance, or related areas, preferably within the technology industry. Big 4 experience preferred
- Solid understanding of SOX IT, FedRamp, NIST, COSO, and SOC frameworks
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction, learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a level of professional skepticism.
- Demonstrate basic research capabilities with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and ability to support team on projects as they come up
- Compliance orientation coupled with business enablement mindset
- Ability to contribute compliance perspective to business decisions and maintain balance between probing and owning
- Strong customer focus; good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
- Excellent analytical, accounting and audit skills including project management and engagement closure.
- Confidence, poise and diplomacy when interacting with all levels of management.
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, accuracy, and a high degree of initiative.