Roles and Responsibilities
People Management: As an HR Executive & Recruiter you will be responsible for human resource management, employee relations & wellbeing, hiring / IT recruitment, employee onboarding, induction, career review process, coordinating training, visa coordination, exit formalities.
In the initial years day to day activities will include:
- Activities related to Contract-Hire, Permanent and on contract positions
- To develop & update Job description & Job specifications with minimal Information
- Sourcing profiles from Job portals, Professional Networking Sites, naukri.com , LinkedIn
- Screen the candidatures according to the requirement, establishing relationships with clients and candidates.
- Maintaining internal database of consultants as per their skill sets
- Overlooking all technical interviews, monitoring profile movement across the process & shortlists till closure stage.
- Follow up with the offered candidates & confirming on their joining dates.
- Assist in employee on-boarding and induction process.
- Create strategies/Plan for Manpower Demand & supply needs for current & future hiring in Organization periodically with Business teams
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Understands and aligns with the company values of Trust, Respect, Integrity & Contribution
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Executive, Recruiter or similar HR role
- Freshers with excellent communication skills, passion and attitude could also apply
- Passionate about HR and Talent Acquisition
- Aspiring for accelerated growth and open for Long term relationship with the company
- Eager to learning new skills and take on challenging situations
- Good in Sourcing, Screening, Scheduling interviews
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and negotiation skills
- Experience in recruiting for Australian market with a great advantage
- Candidates immediately available will be preferred. Max 30 days notice.
Job Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary package
Partly work from home option (post pandemic)
Phone & Internet reimbursement