CedcossLucknow, Uttar Pradesh
We are young and hungry for growth and hence looking to expand our team. We are looking for someone who has a solution orientated thought process and is a out of box thinker.
Role Summary :
As an SEO and SEM Specialist at Xoom Digital, you will get to do more than perform/implement keyword research & optimise digital campaigns. You will be responsible for overall search strategy organic and paid strategy, ensuring good traffic to websites and Social media pages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO Projects
- Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
- Using social media to Run ad Campaigns for XOOM and its clients as required.
- Driving targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community-building
- Employing user experience (UX) & conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into active users
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Deliver google Ad campaigns to the most relevant & effective networks based on analysis
- Monitor budget and ad spend Manage over all Google Ads Campaigns Performance
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators and present progress to stakeholders and senior management.
- Work with content specialists to implement keywords, optimise web content and social media, and create new content pieces
- Collaborate with other marketing colleagues to ensure joint strategic marketing objectives align with search engine marketing objectives
Desired Candidate Profile
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO,SEM & SMM
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to analyse data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player with a Leader Mentality
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in relevant quantitative fields.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary with Annual and Sick Leave
- Performance Linked Growth Opportunities
- Out of Term Appraisals
This is a work from home opportunity and the candidates will need a computer with strong internet connection.