Langma School of Languages
New Delhi, Delhi
Langma school of languages delivers career transformations foreign language education. We offer high impact offline and online learning in partnership with top universities such as University of Cambridge, University of Pecs and many more. Langma school of languages is founded 14 years ago with the desire and passion to provide the highest quality learning experiences with the job opportunities to its learners.
Langma school of Languages is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support our dynamic and fast- paced team of 60+ members.
- 360 campaigns across channels and social platforms
- Marketing Operations
- Research + Analytics + Forecasting
360 campaigns across channels
You will be responsible for running the day to day operations of the Langma Marketing Team, with a focus on executing the strategy for demand generation through a combination of digital and web-based channels.
- Work with our team to gather requirements for our creative studio and videos.
- Manage direct Marketing campaigns
- Lead collaboration and integration of cross functional communications tactics, working closely with the creative, PR, digital and internal communications teams.
- Background in developing and managing succesful lead generating campaigns.
You will help manage the input into the creative process through well- written, well- research briefs ( digital, social media, brand campaigns) to ensure creative product from internal departments are aligned to the brand vision and standards.
Responsibilities include :
1. Write briefs for our internal creative, video editing and development teams.
2. Pro- actively partner with the creative ,performance marketing team on intake and delivery of all the creative work, attend all projects kickoffs, review all creative briefs , confirm enough information is present for projects to be completed , ensure adequate timelines for accepting , creating and approvals.
3. Coordinate with operations, sales and production to meet company goals of marketing needs
4. Collaborate with Creative studio- video editor to ensure work is done on time .
5. Assist in the developing , implementing and overseeing creative department workflows, operational calendar management, and project assignments with performance marketing.
6. Assist in enhancing the infrastructure and operations of the creative department to increase timeliness and communications, while supporting the creative department process.
7. Be sensitive to creative workloads and project deadlines with the ability to shift and balance priorities based on the overall volume of work.
8. Add operational efficiency to the creative workflow process by using best practices and tools ( especially digital) to streamline and structure the way creative work is produced.
Research + Analytics + Forecasting :
You will also participate in the data- driven research and insights function.
1. Help build the demandgen and research function with consumer insights lead and quantitative analyst.
2. Support team execution and delivery on all the aspects of primary research, including both qualitative and quantitative methods.
3. Roll up sleeves when necessary on all the steps of a project including proposal drafting, survey design, questionnaire writing, data analysis, report writing and delivery, presentation.
4. Review research and analytics reports and presentations
5. Review department budgets and spend pacing – working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and Head of the Operations to manage the quarterly and annual budgets .
6. Prepare and manage summary of marketing activity, as well as executive pre-caps and recaps of high visibility projects .
7. Coordinate existing research process from demand generation to SEO/PR detailed keyword process.
8. Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing analytics platform.
You are :
- Able to multitask and handle pressure in the fast- paced environment with tight turn around.
- Results driven and able to ensure completion of tasks.
- Strong graphics, writing and oral communication skills.
- Collaborative and flexible , with a can do attitude.
- Pro-active and reliable ,driven to achieve team goals.
- Have interest in communications and enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Detailed oriented and problem solver.
- Can serve as the first line of defense with internal teams, partners and customers.
- Positive “can do” approach for all projects.
- Possess a positive attitude toward teamwork and be an advocate for collaboration.
- Will quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities.
- Challenges must be met with proactive solutions.
- Revenue growth through management of the brand digital marketing channels including PPC ,SEO, Social Media among others.
- Manage to develop impactful and effective PPC and a cope and creative to drive conversion.
- Plan and implement strategic campaigns to boost sales, for example , promis, awareness campaigns, etc.
- Identify and effectively utilize new channels and ideas that can drive company growth .
Practical Experience :
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in the education sector is a plus.
- Can identify the most effective communication channels and tactics to reach key audience and targets.
- Closely collaborate with the performance marketing team on digital and data-drivrn tactics like Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing,webinars, etc
- Develop a holistic understanding of the creative process from concepting to production and generation of leads.
- Strong knowlege of history , current affairs and political affairs with great communicational and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate and influence others by displaying strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to guide and influence work and teams without direct responsibility.
- Understands and advocates for marketing effectiveness as well as creative excellence.
- Experience with working closely with creative, video editing and business development teams.