We are looking for an all-around digital marketing team player who has a wide range of experience across the digital marketing landscape. The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for producing, executing, and analyzing digital engagement strategies. We’re looking for someone who understands extensively how to use various tools and channels such as web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media to contribute to our overall marketing goals: increased brand awareness, brand trust, and sales leads from digital sources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing copy for digital platforms (blog writing, social media content, website copy, email marketing campaigns, brochures)
- Creating paid campaigns on different social media handles for ongoing activities.
- Contributing to digital marketing campaign ideas and execution
- Writing ad copy
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Tracking and reporting on SEO performance and SERP rankings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work on ON Page SEO Techniques
- Implement OFF Page SEO Techniques i.e. ( Guest Blogging, Profile Creation, etc )
- Research and Implement SEO recommendations
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Google Analytics and Search Console Analysis
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience and success in growing audiences across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Solid knowledge of Google Ads, Analytics (experience in Data Studio a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of SEO (technical and non-technical)
- Up-to-date on digital marketing trends, latest best practice
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SEMrush
- Skilled writer (for various platforms and purposes)
- Experience and proven success in content marketing projects (ranking for specified keywords etc.)
- Knowledge of basic UX principles and latest best practices
- Working knowledge and proficiency in designing a plus (Adobe suite or Canva)
- Video editing skills and experience desirable
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and sound judgment
- Top communication skills, both written and verbally
Educational Background :
- UG :Any Graduate
- PG :Any Postgraduate
- Proficient communication skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Must have Knowledge of MS Office applications i.e. Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Digital Marketing Certification (Preferred)
Location: In Delhi, NCR.