1. Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2, Having 3 to 4 years experience of Scheduling Construction activities, using MS Projects Professional Attributes (Knowledge and Skills)
3. He should be able to coordinate with all external agencies and internal departments for smooth function of Project.
4. Software , for Planning & Monitoring each activity of
Structural works , Finishing works & MEP works . Flat slab and post tensioning works.
5. Assisting Project Manager for preparing periodic presentations for Management presentation. Computer skills of Word, Excel and PPT. Knowledge of local bylaws and statutory rules and regulations. Knowledge of MEP
6. Coordination with all contractors. Drawing study and ensuring all drawings and detailing are made available on site. Ensuring required quality along with progress. Ensuring required work front for all agencies. Clearing of Bills and measurements.
7. Assisting Project Manager for overall construction of the civil part of structure. Quality , speed, safety and economy related requirements of Projects.