Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining the organization application and use of technology
- Manage window sever 2003 & 2012 (ADDS, DNS & DHCP)
- Assist & maintain corporate LAN/WAN infra
- Manage system configuration and maintenance, system and program security, planning and directing upgrades and testing operations to ensure optimum system functionality.
- Responsible for configuration and administration of checkpoint firewall.
- Configuration and management of Azure cloud for backup purpose.
- Installation & troubleshooting of critical applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to hardware, software, network and printers.
- Design, implement and maintain policies, procedures for network administration, usage and disaster recovery.
- Monitoring of the internet and email usage of company employees.
- Providing recommendation for improving the organizations IT systems, hardware and software upgrades.
- Operating Systems (OS) installation/re-installation, upgrades and patches for desktop
- Configuration of Print devices (network and local) on desktops
- Desktop Configuration-Network, mail, client, internet etc.
- Supervise regular back up and restoration of all critical assets.
- Responsible for all IT compliance related activity and software licensing.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers and contractors to secure network products and services.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- 5+ years experience in IT management
- Experience with knowledge of operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications