Chandigarh Sweets Limted
Educational Qualification : B. Com / M. Com
Experience : 5 to 10 Years
- Handling Accounts Payable – Reviewing & booking of expense vouchers and payments.
- Handling Accounts Receivable Ensuring timely recovery of dues and functions of Credit Control.
- Posting of Receipts and Payments and adjust of the same on bill wise basis.
- Reconciliation of Vendors and Customers and settlement of the same.
- Preparation of TDS Return along with payment of TDS on monthly basis.
- Preparation of GST Return and filling of the same.
- Bank Reconciliation and settlement thereof
- Knowledge of Personal Accounting, Income Computation and ITR
- Knowledge of Salary Preparation including PF and ESI Norms
- General Accounting – Responsible for day to day accounting functions of the company.
- Monthly summary reporting of various expenses as per requirement.
- Preparation of Import/Export Document and handling the same with Bank