Accounts Manager – Graduate /Inter CA not pursuing Finals for listed Company
Compensation: On Merits
- B.com / M.com/ Inter CA not pursing CA Final –
- Well versed and working knowledge of MS Office and Tally ERP Systems
- Indepth knowledge of Income tax rates/rules and Portal handling. Should have knowledge personally and not done work thru CA.
- Preparation of GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GST Input credit reconciliation along with GST Annual Return.
- Preparation of TDS details and Quarterly TDS returns, 26 AS reconciliation.
- Preparation of Income Tax Computation and Income Tax Return.
- Preparation of monthly debtors & creditors aging along with reconciliation.
- Receivable entry in books of account, preparing Cheque / NEFT/ RTGS for vendor payment.
- Processing foreign remittances, preparation of 15 CA.
- Checking & posting all types vendor bills.
- Maintaining daily & monthly cash flows.
- Bank Entries ( Receipt & Payments) and reconciliation
- Handling statutory compliances relating to Income tax /GST /Roc/ for Listed company
- Preparing details for income tax and sales tax scrutiny
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining & finalization books of accounts of the company.
- Co-Ordination with internal and external auditors on a timely basis
- Monitoring diversified investments portfolio of the company recording transactions – evaluating returns on investments
- Flexibility to do other related works as and when needed
Desired candidate profile
- Pleasing personality with knowledge of English.
- Knowledge of Listed company compliances in depth would be an added advantage but is not a pre requisite
- Knowledge of Investments in depth would be an added advantage and would get preference
- Indepth knowledge of taxation
- Willingness to learn and grasp new assignments and quest for gaining all round experience in a large organisation within the purview of a relaxed work schedule
- Ability to execute the above mentioned responsibilities smoothly and efficiently
- A Problem solver with a go-getter approach and able to maintain a healthy relationship with other stakeholders across the company.
- Candidates should ideally be from a process driven organization, where the person is extremely hands-on and independent worker. Will largely be an individual contributor and drive the Finance function.
- Good communication skills are a must.